Murder is Bryan’s specialty
Murder Master Bryan has been hosting Murder Mystery Dinners & Events for many years. He plies his trade all over Australia, for private parties & corporate functions.
A wide range of formats are available including mingle murders and traditional ‘Host-a-Murder‘ games for 8 to several hundred people.
What do people say about Bryan’s Murder Events..?
“We had been looking forward to doing a murder for sometime and finally the night happened. All of our party engaged in the murder making it a fun evening. We will definitely do it again”
Janelle & Don
“Bryan was friendly, witty and a great host.”
“Really enjoyable evening with friends who had sides I had never seen before 👍 Well organised and fun”
Contact & Book Now for a Hit – No Victim is off limits!
Gather friends, family and colleagues and leap into the spirit of things;, dress up and take on a new persona for some intrigue and fun. You may be a wealthy heiress, a swaggering gangster, a saucy flapper or some other shady character.
Murder Mystery events are most successful if participants dress up and throw themselves into character. With that in mind, when you book your event, Murder Master Bryan will contact you to discuss your needs and the kind of theme / scenario which would best suit your guests.
You’ll then be sent character profiles for allocation to your guests, which include costume suggestions and other details to help you and your guests prepare.
When you and your guests arrive at the event, you will be guided through the evening by the Murder Master!
- Murders are perfect for any gathering or celebration, Birthday or Christmas Parties, business events, fundraisers, anywhere you can surround yourself with family, friends and colleagues. (Looks like you could have a motive for murder there already!)
- Murders are perfect for 8 to 200 or more persons, and I can create special Murder scenarios for your group, whatever the size.
- These Murder Mysteries are expertly scripted, and can include dinner, lunch or even afternoon tea.
Who can put the clues together first and catch the Fiend before their own head is in the noose?
Your event can simply be a sit-down at dinner affair around a table, or you can choose to go the whole way, taking over a function centre, restaurant or other venue.
Depending on location and other considerations, Bryan can help you select and liaise with a venue, and make other necessary arrangements; including decoration of the venue, audio needs for larger events and even arrange other entertainments before / after your Murderous time.
For larger events, it may be required that Bryan attends the venue well before the event. You will need to take this into consideration when determining budgets etc.
- Packages start from $550 for small (8-16 pax) sit-down dinner events.
- Free quotes provided.
- A unique, customised scenario can be written especially to suit your group and / or celebration. Fees for this specialist service start from $600, in addition to the Murder Master’s event fees and any other applicable costs.
**Please note that travel and accommodation expenses will apply for functions which are held 80km or further from Katoomba NSW 2780